Sunday 30 November 2014

Hello There!!!!

So I am going to be writing a blog post about my favourite night time products ... I hope you lot enjoy!

so firstly I cleanse my face with a make-up wipe or Micellar water, depending on the amount of time I have, and/or if I am tired! 
My favourites at the moment are the Garnier Micellar Water, and for the wipes are the super drug cleansing facials wipes for combination skin
Micellar Water: £4.99 in Super Drug, but on offer at the moment for £3.32.
Wipes: 99p in super drug, range for different skin  types.

                                                              Next, I will use a Toner. At the moment I am using The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Cleanser. I am really enjoying the affect it is having on my skin, plus I love the smell! The price is £4.99 in The Body Shop.


After this, I will then wash and exfoliate my face if necessary with the clean and clear cream facial wash and the Tesco exfoliating face scrub. I think these products are amazing together. Yes, the exfoliator is cheap, but for my skin is amazing... it makes it glow almost, and make it feel super super smooth and clean! The facial wash also makes my skin feel really clean, and helps treat blemishes on my face. 


The facial wash: £3.49 in super drug.






The exfoliator: £1.50... BARGAIN! ( Tesco)











I then may use a face mask, but once a week.
After this is when I will moisturise using the Clean & Clear dual action moisturiser. I use this as it is an oil free product,as well as helps prevent spots and blemishes whilst moisturising your skin. It makes your skin look healthy, whilst making it feel soft and hydrated. It is price as £3.59 in Super drug. 


I will then go on to use my simple eye balm. I find this very hydrating, and makes applying make-up under my eyes easier! But sadly, i think it has been discontinued... ( loud sigh in sadness!)


And after this I will go to bed!
Thank you for reading! 
Alice x :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment